Friday, October 26, 2018

Let the Sun shine in, face it with a grin...

It took me a bit longer than expected but a new computer has finally gotten me up and running again (or in this case, blogging) To help break it in, here's a little Show & Tell for today! 

A few months ago I posted a windchime project that I was working on, I have continued in that mode by creating a smaller version with one of my Hedouni character sculptures as it's centerpiece. By combining handmade glazed porcelain components with an assortment of colorful crystal beads in varied sizes, they become a unique & whimsical hanging for any sundrenched window!


Below are a few pics of my hangings... the pics definitely don't do them justice, I just couldn't capture the wonderful way the crystals twinkle in the sunlight!


 Hedouni Sun-chimes approximately 12 -14 inches in length

Original Designs, handmade Celadon glazed porcelain components

Close-up of Lola - Multi Color Glaze 

Thanks for stopping by, until next time...
Happy ARTing to One & All!

2 comments: