Monday, October 2, 2017

"On the Road Again"... part II

My Island Hopping Adventure continues with us still on Vancouver Island.

Here are a few favorite pics of some new friends from other attractions that we discovered while exploring the island! 

Mother Nature is an artist's constant inspiration! 

The Shaw Center for the Salish Sea ...


The Butterfly Gardens & Insectarium ...






I couldn't possibly show you all of the wonderfully creative things that I saw each day, below is just a sampling of what caught my artistic eye along the way... 

  
Victoria's Royal BC Museum  ... Salish Artwork of the "First Peoples"







 Emily Carr (Bronze Sculpture) ... Canada's renown artist & author




Craigdarroch Castle ...


 
Fisgard Lighthouse ... built in 1860 & still in operation today!

 Anyone for plein air?!

Thanks for checking out part II of my adventure...
Hope that you will "hang in" for 
the next installment to be continued soon!
  

2 comments:

  1. Your pics speak for themselves...it had to of been a fantastic trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your adventures with us. I will never be going to those places so it's a real treat for me to see all of this.:) Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete