Sunday, July 31, 2016

When in doubt, reach for your favorites!!

What do you do on a hot summers day? I, for one, do not do well in the heat (triple digits all week) so an indoors activity (aka: ART ) is my first choice!! When in doubt, I pull out the "old tried & true"... Jacquard Dyes are my "go to" medium of choice... I love the vibrant colors, the way they flow & saturate the paper leaving behind a welcoming surface for my favorite pen... I never tire of working with them!    

I really enjoy making postcards, the size seems just right... not too small & not too big... the plus being, when you're finished you can slap a postage stamp on it and share a bit of yourself along the way by sending a little greeting to someone that you've been thinking of! 

Pictured below are some postie "blanks" waiting to be Janoodled... 
 

Pictured below are the finished postcards awaiting their postal journeys... I originally planned to write different versus on each, but for some reason I felt what I had to say could just bear repeating... 

My "ART" is not what I do, it's who I am!



 I'm very glad you stopped by to see what's new... 
Until next time,  Happy ARTing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment