Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Give a hand to someone who may need it !!

Just a short little Show & Tell to let everyone know that I am alive and well... whew, I'll bet some of you did have your doubts?! However... my muse has been MIA this month... I've sent out the hounds, hopefully she will get tired or hungry or cold and return home soon...(I have left the door unlocked & all of the windows open)!!

Below is a pic of some "Janoodle" Hands to symbolically wave goodbye to May and hello to June!! I got inspired to try my hand at creating these from a swap on AFA... I've been doing soooo many different shapes lately that a rectangle seems to have lost it's appeal to me (for now anyway, I can be a bit fickle!!)


 "With This Ring"                    "Live Long & Prosper"


 Thanks for your continued interest in my work... 
you are truely appreciated!!
Until next time... Blessings to you All!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment