Sunday, October 11, 2015

October has many more treats than tricks!!

October is undoubtedly my favorite month of the year! Not only are the days filled with mild temperatures and the beautiful colors of the changing season, it just happens to be my Birthday month. Through the years I have always chosen to celebrate with a trip of some kind... whether it is to distant locales or just a fun excursion close to home, I always look forward to this present to myself! Unfortunately, my travel plans for this year have been sidelined by unresolved issues with my knee injury as well as a couple of new issues (albeit, just minor & frustratingly irritating!!!) Before month's end, I do plan to come up with a few alternative outings to pacify my wanderlust even if just a little...where there's a will there's a way!!

I do have a quickie Show & Tell to share with you today... As usual, when nothing else works, I regain my peace of mind with ART!! 

Below are postcards that I have created in my classic Janoodle style. I recently ordered a fresh supply of Jacquard Dyes that included some new colors to add to my arsenal of creative weapons!! (In person, they are very vibrant with fabulous depth of color!)

Postcard - 4 1/2" X 6"
Postcard - 4 1/2" X 6"
Postcard - 4 1/2" X 6"
Postcard - 5" X 7"
Postcard - 5" X 7"
Postcard -  4 1/2" X 6"
Just for fun... Uninvited Guest - ATC
Glad you popped in... 
I hope you've been inspired (even in some small way)
to "Art it Up" & feed your creative self... Ciao!!

2 comments:

  1. As always, I'm digg'in the vibrant colors and fine line details! Bravo lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yuummy colors & I love the paint splotches. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete