Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Looking for a creative shot in the arm...this is where I get my daily fix!?

Last year I had heard about some artists that were trading small works of art just like we used to do when we were kids trading baseball cards with our friends. This idea intrigued me enough to  set out on the internet searching to find out more about this movement. My investigation led me to a wonderful site called  ATC's for All . I immediately signed up and soon became hooked on creating & trading ATC's (Artist Trading Cards) with artists from all over the world. An ATC measures 2 1/2" X 3 1/2", working on this small scale has proven quite challenging as well as addicting! This website is a wonderful forum for all artists no matter what your style or expertise...first and foremost,  the idea is to create art and share what you do with other artists! In this past year I have traded with many marvelous artists of varied talents and mediums, all of which I appreciate and often find inspiration to try something new. Everyone has been very welcoming and I feel very fortunate to have had this opportunity to forge new friendships as well as a mutual appreciation for what we love to do, create ART!! Please check out this site, you won't be disappointed...my brief explanation doesn't do it justice, see for yourself... but beware, you too can become addicted!!   

Check out my Gallery on ATC's for All...my AFA user name is 'janina'.

 See below: examples of varied works of art that I have created to trade.




No comments:

Post a Comment